I hope you and your family are well during this unprecedented time.
We have always prioritized the safety of our staff, workforce & customers.
That’s why we are practicing and enforcing best practices for social distancing and self-isolation in the midst of COVID-19.
Valco has successfully completed its COVID check trial run and is now back into production with full force, and most importantly, following the central and state guidelines as to how to run industry in these crises so that all our employees and customers remain safe.
We are thinking about you and looking forward to serve you again in the future whenever your organization resumes after the lockdown. Rest assured that we’re doing our best to take every precaution to help flatten the curve.
We’re all in this together, learning together, and adapting together.
In addition, we are taking the following precautions within our premises:
- All workers will have their temperature taken once before entering the plant premises and two other times; These values are recorded
- All workers provided with 3 cotton face masks every week and workers who have to work in clusters, are provided with safety helmets
- 2 workers per department are allotted to sanitize and disinfect the frequently shared/touched surfaces and instruments.
- Fumigation is being carried out in whole plant for 4 times a day to ensure a disinfected working space
- Quarantine areas have been made in the plant premises to ensure immediate quarantining of any worker whose temperature has been recorded high or who shows any other reported symptom
- Disinfection mats kept at plant entry and entry of each workplace to make sure no spreading of virus/infection through shoes
- Hand sanitizers with foot operated stands provided at every work station and entry of plant
- Hand washing facilities with foot operated soap and water dispensers provided at various places in the plant
- All incoming and outgoing vehicles are being disinfected properly
- All bundles of material being dispatched to customers are being fumigated to ensure a safer supply chain
(Please note this is not an exhaustive list of all the measures taken by us, but just some major points)
Our customers have always been the heart of our company. We’re grateful to you, your ongoing support, and that you’re doing your part to flatten the curve. We encourage you to inculcate all such activities in your respective plants to make sure of an adequate safe working place. Also, any suggestions to further improve the systems would be really nice and welcoming.
Valco hereby wish to you the best of the health and that your industries be open up soon and safely.